Saturday, February 16, 2008

minty fresh

On Thursday I went back to the vet's office, but not for another check-up. No, this time it was different. Now, the truth is, I don't really know what they did, because I slept through the whole thing, but Mommy and Daddy say that I had special people to help me sleep through it all, I got my nails trimmed, and all my teeth were carefully examined and cleaned. Someone finally found the little sores in my mouth that my crooked teeth were making! So Mommy and Daddy are sneaking me medicine hidden in penabuderonastick treats. They think I don't know, but I want them to be happy, so I take it. Plus, penabuder is fun to try to eat.

My mouth feels lots better and my breath is a lot better, too *blush*. But now I have two funny little bald patches on my legs. I hope they grow in fast, they look funny!

No comments: