Monday, March 17, 2008

more attention!

on Saturday (Caturday, feh!) i had to go to the vet again! the icky medicine for the sores in my mouth didn't make them go completely away, so we had to go back so the man could look again and see if they were OK. he said that for now we're going to "observe" them (i'm not sure how they expect me to see inside my own mouth).

oh, and i failed a test! (*blush*) so that meant i had to get a shot, too. a vaccine for my temper. no, that's not it. for this temper. no, Daddy says its called distemper. i guess that was OK. it made me sleepy.

Mommy has been helping me practice all my exercises at home. she puts things on the floor and makes me go round and round to get cookies. sometimes i get dizzy and excited and i just want the cookie now! i sure hope the exercises work and make me stronger, cause they're tricky!

Mommy also says i'm getting a new collar soon. my pretty red one with the stars is getting worn out. i don't want to lose my tags!

i'm so glad that it is slowly starting to warm up outside. i hate the cold so much. c'mon sun! shine!

No comments: