Saturday, January 19, 2008

I love my new food!

Okay, okay, I am getting up from a nap with my brother London to tell you what's going on with me. My humans say they'll give me a treat if I do. Well, people seem to love my new hair cut! They won't stop petting my head and telling me I look less like a Maltese and more like a Pekingese! I don't know what those words mean, but I know I look different. I can see better with the fur out of my eyes. My face is nice and clean, even after I eat my chow!

And really, I am writing to say that I love my new food. I had my mom type the label in- it's "Evanger's Pheasant and Brown Rice" and then they stir in a little of the wet food "Duck and Sweet Potato". To tell you the truth, I like the dry food even by itself, with just a little hot water stirred in, and I never liked dry food before!

Mom says this is gross and I shouldn't tell people about this, but we dogs don't mind such topics: my insides have been much happier on the new food. I think my old food was too rich for me.

Mom is going to embarrass me by adding a photo of me bundled up in one of my sweaters. It's very cold in Chicago right now so I need it!

No comments: